Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Manifesto

Today is my birthday! I love my birthday. I don't really care how old I am, I'm just letting this be a fabulous, happy, glorious day! Thanks, ma for birthing me! (he he)

Last night I was lying in bed almost asleep and this is what went through my mind. I wrote it down and felt the need to call it my Birthday Manifesto.

Birthday Manifesto

Does it matter which religion you follow?
Does it matter which political party you belong to?
Does it matter which country you live in?
Does it matter if your skin is black or white?
Does it matter if you are a man or a woman?
It matters not.
What matters is that you live a good life, a happy life, a purposeful life.
It matters that you are kind, thoughtful, generous and forgiving.
Your actions words and thoughts all come from a deep well of love.
It matters that you release all your fears.
Fear only serves to make insignificant things seem to matter.
Live everyday as if your very soul depended on it. Because it does.
Live only for Love.

1 comment:

@MuseKaren said...

Happy Birthday Honey! I hope you had a wonderful day. Love the Birthday Manifesto - beautiful.