Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bag Lady follow up.

I was going through old mags the other day and found a kids lunch bag that is made from recycled drink containers. It is sold through reusablebags.com - a fab fact and shopping site on the whole bag thing.
"Since 2003 ReusableBags.com has been a major force providing facts and news on the global push to reduce plastic and paper bag consumption. Plus, simple actions you can take to help the cause."
They have any kind of bag you could want, plus water bottles like SIGG (100% recyclable, lightweight and tested to prove 0% leaching). Bags for your groceries, your produce, your beach gear. I'm lovin' it!
By the way, I don't get paid to endorse, I just like to share when I find cool stuff!

1 comment:

@MuseLaura said...

Thank you for sharing your cool stuff!