Thursday, October 23, 2008

Note to Karen

Sorry I abandonded the chat on Facebook yesterday. The damn US census called and they've been bugging me for awhile so I finally answered their crazy questions so they'd leave me alone. Then the kids came home from school and I forgot what planet I was on.
I'm still thinking about food though. I want bread. I went to Lakewinds Co-op and had a crazy hungry food buying spree. Coconut ice cream, pomegranate jelly (for said bread), honey dijon potato chips, Pomegranate red tea (sensing a theme? I also went to pick up my last fruit share from the CSA and they'd accidentally taken me off the list! I lost out on 5 pomegranates, among other things, and now I'm compensating with tea and jelly)
Oh, and Tiramisu. I inhaled it and it was de.lic.ious
caio. M

1 comment:

@MuseKaren said...

Note to Marya - Completely Understand and I am still thinking about food as well. Just ate some apple juice infused dried strawberries (from Lakewinds, of course) and I'm ready to dig into a bag of corn tortilla chips with HUMMUS! Yum. Oprah and the sofa - here I come.