Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am quite the buckler-of-swashes

It may seem I'm a bit behind the times, considering that International Talk Like a Pirate Day was over a month ago. It's not that I didn't know, I'm just already preparing for the next one. In fact I'm so prepared that I just bought tickets for the Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Tampa Florida in February.
The hubby still needs needs a Blackbeard style Baldrick and I seemed to have misplaced my petticoat. Alas, tis probably better that way. With a Pirate name like this, I'm better suited to going in drag and waving a scabbard or two. Arr!
(BTW, you can call me MISS Iron Mary, Mrs. Iron Mary would be my mother)



My pirate name is:


Iron Mary Bonney



A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

No comments: