Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It has come to my attention

That I have not blogged in awhile. That is if you count a week as awhile. Just because I'm not writing doesn't necessarily mean nothing is happening, as my M-I-L says. Halloween is happening, a holiday I greatly enjoy (mainly for the cool fact that we all get to dress up in costumes!). In past years I have had great enjoyment and taken great pride in hand making many of our costumes, including the Pirate and Belly Dancer, the Goddess, the Spinosaurus and the Garbage Man.
This year I'm taking a break from costume making (frankly, I just don't have the energy for it right now) so we're creating costumes out of things we find or have. What will we be? You'll just have to wait to see!

1 comment:

Tamlin said...

I loved seeing some of your costume pics. You look fantastic in the goddess costume. Halloween is so fun.