Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks Giving

"When you arise in the morning give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks the fault likes in yourself."

- Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Today I give thanks for:
My loving husband, his partnership and his humor.
My amazing children, their wonder and authenticity.
My family, their unconditional love and everything they have taught me.
The Muses, their inspiration and acceptance.
Yoga, it's benefits of health and opening my mind to many more things.
My body, for all that it is capable of and for being not flawless, but whole.
Nature, for teaching me and feeding me (in more ways than one).
Money, not a weapon but a tool.
And for all the things that I have resisted and disliked and feared, for they have taught me the most.

1 comment:

@MuseKaren said...

I give thanks for YOU!