Sunday, November 9, 2008

A million dollars

Lately every time I turn on the radio I hear the song, "If I had a Million Dollars" by the Bare Naked Ladies. hmmm, I'm sensing a theme.

The song says, "If I had a million dollars...
I'd buy you a house
I'd build a tree fort in your yard
We'd take a limousine
I'd buy you some art
I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, cuz that's cruel)

What would I do if I had a million dollars?
I'd buy a new computer
Redesign and streamline my office
Get some new clothes
Donate lots of money
Jump start our new company Muselan with an influx of funds
Take my kids to Disney World
Get a massage every week

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the same thing I do now but in a more stylish way and places a little more exotic,oxox, and oh yes... go to a fat farm!