Monday, January 5, 2009

WoYoPracMo

It's that time of year again! WoYoPracMo is back!

In case you aren't up to speed on tongue-twister-esque social site names, WoYoPracMo stands for World Yoga Practice Month. If you are a yoga practitioner or teacher, please join me and other Yogis and Yoginis in dedicating yourself to practicing yoga every day in January. You can set up your own page, add photos, blog about it, read other people's blogs and you may even get a prize!

When you join, come be my friend - search Members for Breezeatdawn. I want to hear how YOUR practice is.

Need some inspiration? The Musasana pose of the month is Vasisthasana, better known as side plank pose OR better known as the one my students groan about. I love it though! It's great for strengthening the core, legs and upper body. Let me know how it goes for you.

1 comment:

Yogamum said...

Thank you for mentioning our little community!!! Hope your practice is going well!