Monday, July 21, 2008

Speaking of letting go

Things I need to let go of...

1. Fans drive me crazy. The noise is overstimulating. The wind is irritating. What's up with that?
2. The cricket outside my office window. At least I think that's what that is.
3. My son's obsession with garbage and garbage trucks and recycling. It used to be cute. Now we're getting concerned.
4. Why is the dog pacing the kitchen floor above me? click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click
5. Ever having a clean house for more than 6 hours.
6. People who come to yoga class then afterwards ask if there is an "advanced" class
7. Large corporations who really don't care about the little guy, or the human condition (Comcast, Monsanto, Wells Fargo, to name a few)
8. When one of my kids asks for a glass of milk and I get it and put the milk away and then another one of the kids asks for a glass of milk.
9. Having to have 10 things on a list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marya...Marya...Marya...I'm sensing a theme here...lol. Well my childhood friend/my mom is your mom's best friend growing up/fellow mom trying to juggle it all while staying sane/living parallel lives with me/so close in proximity but never actually hanging out...

Hope you can in fact let go. If you need help, visit my site www.zenworlds.com and listen to a Zencast in the right sidebar. If you want to record a meditation, come on over and I'll publish it and linkie to your site. ;-)

Namaste!
-Jenny